106 Buffalo St.
Gilmer, TX 75644
The rental agreement form cannot be sent in by email but must be physically brought to the Gilmer Area Chamber of Commerce where your deposit and rental fees will be paid in advance of your event. Your deposit will be rewarded back if all agreements of the contract are met to the Yamboree’s satisfaction.
EXHIBIT BUILDING RULES
Any group not obeying the rules will FORFEIT ENTIRE DEPOSIT and not be eligible for future use.
1. The key to the building should be picked up and returned the day of the rental unless the Yamboree office is closed, then it should be picked up the day before and returned on the next business day after rental. A full deposit will be withheld if the key is not returned.
2. Cancellations – a minimum of ten (10) business days’ notice must be given in order for the deposit to be refunded.
3. Anyone renting the building must be age 21 or above.
4. The hold harmless agreement MUST be signed by the person responsible for the rental of the building.
5. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED IN BUILDINGS OR ON THE GROUNDS.
If there is any alcohol during your event, your deposit will be forfeited without question.
6. Furnishings are never to be removed from the building for any purpose.
7. NO EXCESSIVE LOUD NOISE. If police are called a second time for any offensive noise, the building will be vacated immediately, regardless of time, and the deposit will be forfeited.
8. Dances – the building must be vacated by 12:00 midnight.
9. Decorations may not be attached to walls or ceilings.
10. Any group damaging the building will be required to pay for repairs in excess of the deposit.
11. All appliances must be cleaned after use. The deposit will be forfeited if left dirty.
12. Garbage – Use liners in cans. Place all the garbage in the dumpster.
13. Sweep all trash and mop all spills.
14. Turn off all light switches. $25.00 will be withheld from the deposit if left on.
DO NOT TURN BREAKERS OFF. DO NOT BLOW OUT THE PILOT LIGHT ON OVEN OR STOVE.
√ CHECKLIST √
____ 1. Garbage in Dumpster (including bathrooms) and
new liners in trash cans
____ 2. All faucets turned off
____ 3. Check for any damage
____ 4. Clean stove and refrigerator ($300 deposit will be forfeited if left dirty)
____ 5. Floor swept and mopped
____ 6. All lights turned off
____ 7. Lock Doors
Please do not use the dust mop to mop up spills.
A $36 replacement fee will be charged if the dust mop is used as a wet floor mop.
NOTICE TO ALL RENTERS
Renters must provide cleaning solutions
Renters must use CLEAN WATER AND CLEANING SOLUTION when cleaning the building.
Inventory will be made after each use. The cost of missing items will be withheld from the deposit. The following items are provided for your convenience. Please DO NOT ABUSE.
- 31 tables
- 180 chairs
- 6 large trash cans
- Garbage bags
- 3 push brooms
- 6 straw brooms
- 2 dust pans
- 2 mops
- 2 mop buckets
PLEASE PLACE ALL TRASH IN DUMPSTER.
If trash must be picked up on grounds as a result of not being placed in the dumpster and scattered by animals a fee will be withheld from the deposit.
YAMBOREE EXHIBIT BUILDING
1300 Hwy 271 North Gilmer, TX 75644
31 Tables (8 ft/seats 8-10)
300 Max Occupancy
The Yamboree Exhibit Building was built on city property and paid for by the East Texas Yamboree Association. Rental fees are based on maintenance and utility costs. Your cooperation is essential in order to keep these fees as low as possible.