ETYA Bandstand Executive Chairperson(s) – Randy Hill & Michael Blanks
Rules & Fees
- The request must be completed, signed and submitted to the ETYA Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Yamboree Office at 106 Buffalo St. Gilmer, TX 75644.
- Complete the following forms; the Bandstand Use Request Form and the Equipment Loan Agreement.
- The $400.00 rental fee must be made in full seven (7) days prior to the event. To use the lighting, an additional $100.00 rental fee is required. Payment may be made in cash, money order, or cashier’s check. No credit cards are accepted at this time. Payments will only be accepted at the Yamboree Office, 106 Buffalo St. Gilmer, TX 75644.
- Person(s) requesting the use must provide the ETYA Bandstand Committee a copy of
- The Bandstand committee will be responsible for moving the ETYA Bandstand.
- The Bandstand Committee shall approve or reject all Bandstand use requests.