2022 East Texas Yamboree Arts & Crafts
Outside Exhibitors Rules
Harmony Hall, Chairperson 903-931-3473
1. NO PETS ON THE PREMISES. SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY!
2. Exhibits may begin setting up on Wednesday, October 19th AFTER 6:00 pm, at your own risk as there is no security that evening. Booths are to be set up on Thursday, October 20th by 10:30 am. No one will be allowed to drive in or out after 10:30 am Thursday until teardown on Saturday. If your booth is not set up by 8:30 am Friday your spot and any fees will be forfeited. Vendor fees are the same price no matter if you set up Thursday or Friday morning. Outside exhibit booths are located in the city park, 1300 US Hwy 271 N (just north of the Gilmer Civic Center and livestock grounds).
3. Booth size is 12′ x 12′ for 3 days, October 20, 21, and 22. There are plenty of spaces available on the north side of the Yamboree Exhibit Building. Applications are accepted on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis and there will only be 1 vendor per Direct Sales Company allowed.
4. NO spaces under or beside the pavilion.
5. Exhibit booths are $75.00 if application & money is received after October 1st. A $10.00 late fee will be added for any applications received between October 1st and Friday, October 14th. After that date applications will not be accepted. NO REFUNDS WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF THE FESTIVAL OR FOR BAD WEATHER.
6. NO FOOD CONCESSION SPACES ARE AVAILABLE. Exhibitors will not be allowed to sell any concession food or drink items; however, samples of products will be allowed free to guests.
7. THE EXHIBITS WILL BE OPEN FROM 10:30 AM – 5:30 PM ON THURSDAY, 9:00 AM -5:30 PM ON FRIDAY, AND 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ON SATURDAY.
8. Exhibitors are responsible for their own exhibits and display equipment. The Yamboree Association will not be responsible for stolen or damaged displays or equipment.
9. Night security will be provided Thursday and Friday ONLY.
10. ALL EXHIBITS MUST BE REMOVED AND THE RENTED AREAS MUST BE CLEANED BY 6:00 PM, SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22nd. If spaces are not left clean the vendor may not be able to return the following year.
11. Exhibits may include arts & crafts, antiques, collectibles, clothing, jewelry, and gifts. NO GARAGE SALE ITEMS or LIVE ANIMALS OF ANY SORT.
12. A photo of your wares, your display, and a copy of your tax certificate MUST accompany your application. Only items listed on the application will be allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS!
13. Nothing offensive, controversial, racial, or political will be allowed. The Chairperson has the final decision on anything sold at the Yamboree Arts & Crafts.
14. Make checks payable to The East Texas Yamboree.
15. For safety reasons, children MUST have parental supervision at all times.
16. VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING APPLICABLE SALES TAX TO THE STATE COMPTROLLER.