1. NO PETS ON THE PREMISES. SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY!
2. Exhibits may begin setting up on Wednesday, October 14th, after 6:00 pm, at their own risk. There is no security that evening. Booths are to be completely installed Thursday, October 15th no later than noon. Absolutely no set up after 8:00 am Friday morning. If a booth is not set up by 8 am Friday, space and rental fee will be forfeited. If you choose to set up after Thursday morning, the area will be blocked off, and the vendor will have to carry your stuff in. Vendor fees are the same price and area, no matter how many days you are there. Vendors may not set up Saturday only. Outside exhibit booths are located in the city park, 1300 US Hwy 271 N (just north of the Gilmer Civic Center and Livestock Grounds).
3. Booth size is 12′ x 12′ for $60.00 for 3 days, October 15th, 16th, and 17th. There are plenty of spaces available on the north side of the Yamboree Exhibit Building. Applications are accepted on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis. Only 1 vendor per Direct Sales Company each year.
4. NO spaces under or beside the pavilion.
5. Exhibit booth reservations must be made by October 1st. Payment must be received before reservation is accepted. Any application received between October 1st and October 6th must include a $10.00 per booth late fee. No applications will be accepted after October 6th. NO REFUNDS WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF FESTIVAL OR FOR BAD WEATHER.
6. NO FOOD CONCESSION SPACES ARE AVAILABLE. Exhibitors will not be allowed to sell any concession food or drink items; however, samples of the product will be allowed free to guests. Food Concession will be provided by the Upshur County Community Fund under the pavilion.
7. The exhibits will be open from 12 noon-6 p.m. on Thursday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. on Friday, and 9 a.m.-5 p.m. on Saturday.
8. The area will be blocked off Thursday at 12:00 p.m. and no one will be allowed to drive in or out until teardown on Saturday.
9. Exhibitors are responsible for their own exhibits and display equipment. The Yamboree Association will not be responsible for stolen or damaged displays or equipment.
10. Night security will be provided Thursday and Friday ONLY.
11. ALL EXHIBITS MUST BE REMOVED AND RENTED AREAS MUST BE CLEANED BY 6 P.M., SATURDAY, OCTOBER 17th. If spaces are not left clean, the vendor may not be able to return the following year.
12. Exhibits may include arts & crafts, antiques, collectibles, clothing, jewelry, and gifts. NO GARAGE SALE ITEMS or LIVE ANIMALS OF ANY SORT!!
13. A photo of your wares and display and a copy of your tax certificate MUST accompany your application. Only items listed on the application will be allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS.
14. Nothing offensive, controversial, racial, or political will be allowed. The Chairperson has the final decision on anything sold at the Yamboree Arts & Crafts.
15. Make checks payable to The East Texas Yamboree.
16. For safety reasons, children MUST always have parental supervision.
17. VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING APPLICABLE SALES TAX TO THE STATE COMPTROLLER.
For more information contact: East Texas Yamboree/Gilmer Area Chamber of Commerce. (903)843-2413, e-mail: email@example.com, Web site: www.yamboree.com