EAST TEXAS YAMBOREE
2021 CONCESSION RULES/APPLICATION
These rules apply to all approved established schools, churches, and civic organizations in Upshur County that will be participating as concessionaires in the 2021 East Texas Yamboree.
- Concession permits will be issued only to established schools, churches, and civic organizations in Upshur County.
- Failure to abide by rules of the Yamboree Association will result in closing of stand and/or offending organization being unable to obtain permits in the future. A responsible person must sign below and submit to the chamber fo commerce along with fee and tax certificate no later than Monday, August 30th.
- Rental fee is $250.00 and must be received at the chamber no later than Monday, August 30th. The City Health permit application must be returned to City Hall no later than, Monday, August 30th.
- A MANDATORY health meeting will be at _5:30 p.m._ on Thursday, September 9th. A representative must attend to guarantee your organization’s ability to have a concession stand.
- You will receive two dash permits. These will allow concessionaires access to their booth for deliveries. Permits must be in sight in order for the rope men to allow entrance. The rope men are hired by the Yamboree to do a job. Please cooperate with them.
- NO SPACE CAN BE SUBLET
- NO COTTON CANDY OR CANDIED APPLES can be sold from any stand other than Crabtree Amusements.
- Electric power is provided by Yamboree Association. ONLY AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL IS ALLOWED TO CONNECT STANDS. No one is to cut locks to gain access to Yamboree power panels. Failure to abide by this rule will mean an additional cost to organization.
No electrical connections will be made after 12 noon on Wednesday, October 20th.
- Set up time will be Monday, October 18th from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m.*
- CONCESSIONAIRES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TRASH IN AND AROUND THEIR STAND. TRASH MUST BE BAGGED AND PUT IN DUMPSTER.
- Stands are set up inside allotted areas and must not interfere with surrounding stands.
- ALL outside cookers/barbecue pits MUST be enclosed with metal or wood fencing to avoid any possible contact by public. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Concession stands must have approved floor.**
- Stands must be removed by 12 noon, Sunday, and NO TRASH CANS IN SIGHT.
- All decisions made by the East Texas Yamboree Board of Directors are final.
- Concessionaires will forfeit their rental fee and lose their space if they fail to attend the MANDATORY Health Meeting on September 9th. . All concessionaires MUST attach a copy of Texas Sales & Use Tax Permit to this form. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Please contact the chamber of commerce for questions, (903) 843-2413.
*IF THIS IS AN INCONVENIENT TIME TO SET UP, CONTACT THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
**NO SAWDUST, SHAVINGS OR CARPET
Please return application with AND TAX CERTIFICATE to chamber by Monday, August 30th.